Male Stripper Coach Shows You Exactly How To Become A Male Stripper! ...This Former Nationally Touring Male Entertainer, Will Show You Exactly What You Need To Know To Make Boat Loads Of Cash As Soon As Next Weekend!"

Working as a male stripper is not much different than any other job. Lets start with the application process… Like many jobs, you only get one shot to make a first impression so you better make it a good one. My course shows you how!

This course has been developed from many years of my experience and others, If you think you are ready and have what it takes, then let me show you how to be the best profitable male stripper you can be. Just be prepared to listen, learn and follow instructions.

If you still think you are ready and have what it takes then keep reading.

With my course you will receive all this and more…

  • Receive my quick Quick Start Guide so I can show you how to start “dancing” and making money as soon as next weekend. Most guys don’t realize there is no nudity and often not much “dancing” involved.
  • I will show you how to structure your pay with tip minimums so you will RARELY EVER make less than $225 on each birthday or bachelorette party you strip for. Best part is that most parties are only 30-60 minutes!
  • Direct access to my email and mobile phone so you can ask me any questions you have.
  • Find out exactly what you need to be prepared at your very first party. Believe it or not you can get started all for under $20.
  • Learn what to say and how to make that great first impression so companies have no choice but to give you a shot.
  • Learn what companies to apply to and which ones to AVOID at all cost!
  • Find out how and why rookies make more money than the seasoned and “best” veteran dancers. You can do the same after going through my course.
  • Understand the “magical phrase” to use during a party where the girls will just simply hand you their remaining tips even when you are all done dancing! This is how you extract every dollar possible out of the room.
  • Learn inside tips from the top earning strippers across the US from my library of conference calls, videos and interviews.
  • Get my extensive list of “dos and don’ts” that would cost you hundreds of dollars and take you at least 18 months to learn the hard way. (This alone is worth the cost of this program).

Quick Start Guide

Credit Cars Accepted

For just $97 you will also receive…

  • Specific must see videos for 3 specific and easy to learn tricks that make ladies jump out of their seats and jaws hit the floor.
  • Find out how to be profitable even if you can’t dance. Its really 80% personality. The remaining 20% is a combination of looks, body, and dance ability.
  • 90% of what you think stripping is about… Its NOT! I will remove all your fears and and show you how easy this business really is.
  • Lean why you should NEVER submit nude photos in your applications and never go fully nude as a stripper. (You probably thought you had to get naked… Well you were wrong. Its better if you don’t.)
  • Learn how to “tie off” your dick so it looks impressive in your boxer briefs or thong. (Don’t try this without learning how to first to avoid injury).
  • Find out what costumes, equipment, underwear, thongs and everything you need to be equipped and where to buy them.
  • Understand the difference between private parties and male revues and how to handle each one. They are waaaaaay different in style, time and pay.
  • Learn to handle mixed or alternative/gay crows if you so choose. This is definitely NOT necessary but there is a tremendous amount of money to be made at these parties if you are comfortable and non-homophobic.
  • I will show you how to get a professional photo shoot for under $90 so you can promote yourself with photos.
  • Learn to be the hustler and not get hustled. Believe it or not, these women WILL steal your money and clothes if you don’t know how to prevent it. Not as simple as you think because it happens to even the most seasoned veteran dancers.
  • Much much more…

If you are willing to take this as seriously as any other business and REALLY want to make some serious money then simply order this $97 program so you can start making money right away. This program pays for itself after just 1 party. On the other hand, if you just want to get laid or just “try it out” then please lets not waste each others time.

With all that said, if you are really serious and want to get started in one of the most exciting businesses then I can certainly help.

Simply click the Instant Access button below NOW to get started for Only $97 and lets make some money. Either way, best of luck to you. Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Credit Cars Accepted

Still Have Questions? Email Me Here.